Friday, April 25, 2008

I am living :)

I have not posted any thing for a long time now.
I am not guilty about it.

There was nothing to write or may be I didn’t want to record the incidents/learning here.

Life has moved on in a company with new hopes but with same problems again :-)
There is nothing to crib about or I have learnt how not to crib!

I have not read any good material in a long time now. All I read (?) is News Paper.
So my words may have lost their touch.


In spite of this, I am happy :-)

I hope to write some sensible matter soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Swarna

    I was eagerly waiting for your next post since a long time... atleast once in 3 days i visit your blog to check if something is new.. Good to see you back..

    Keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete