Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Writing for the heck of it....................

I have written most of my soulful(?) posts when I am in deep pain, frustrations,anger and some times in tears too.

Pain always teaches some thing to me. Some times I miss pain when it's not there.It might sound strange but it's true.

Some times I post on this blog since I want to feel that I am so regular and diligent in doing my work, off course when I read the post next time or any one who is reading the post can say that it has been written for the heck of it.

I have either crossed the stage of feeling pain or I am just too happy to write some good words.:)

"Some of you say, "Joy is greater than sorrow," and others say, "Nay, sorrow is the greater."

But I say unto you, they are inseparable.

Together they come, and when one sits alone with you at your board, remember that the other is asleep upon your bed." - Kahlil Gibran.

Hopefully I will be in some pain soon and will return with some good words until then I will write for the heck of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment