I was talking to one of my colleagues today and she appreciated some one for an achievement. Some how I didn’t agree with her, I just said you can also do that.
Why can’t we rather I appreciate people easily. Do feel a sense of insecurity when some body else is appreciated? Do we feel that by praising the other person they are saying we are not as good as the other person?
“By speaking well about others you speak well about your self”
What I feel is we should always appreciate the fact that someone has struggled and has succeeded to achieve something in his/her life.
ReplyDeleteYes I do agree that I too have that potential in me. But when we hear about such things from somebody, that "I can also achieve / I will achieve" killer instinct gets triggered for new challenges in life. That is what we call Stimulant...